Sunday, May 9, 2010

CONVENTION.

OH MY WOW. Got back from the convention, so I want to type some stuff up so that I don't forget.

1) Misha Collins was so charming and tall and MISHA OF AWESOME. Met him/photo/autograph? Check those off my to do list. Will be uploading the photos when I get home. :D
2) At certain points, the fangirl in me burst forth and flew, if only for a day.
3) Jim Beaver's excitement at finally being able to visit Australia was so . . . wow. He was just so . . . wow.
4) Samantha Ferris, Rob Benedict (he's in a BAND?!) and Julie McNiven were also awesome. I wish I had enough money for autographs from all of them.
5) Was not able to get as much merchandise as I wanted, mainly because the range kinda sucked.

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad that I was able to go today, and I owe it all to a certain person . . . Mel. She's put up with me this whole weekend, and words can't express my gratitude for her letting me crash at her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment