Tuesday, July 21, 2009

(8) The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away, from the new live Coldplay album.

Okay, so why do I feel so crap lately?

Haven't had the energy to do much since the term's started. I'm constantly feeling drained. Even the simplest things are getting harder to do, like living through each day is a strenuous running race. Getting to the end of each day is a big relief - but then I wake up, and I have to go through it all over again. Fantastamatic. It's getting old.

In a way I can relate to 'The Hardest Part' by Coldplay (must I say, the live LeftRightLeftRightLeft version is breathtaking!). "Everything I know is wrong, everything I do, it's just comes undone, and everything is torn apart . . ." - like, I don't know, it's as if I can't really do much any more. I try to do things and they just unravel. It's incredibly frustrating.

The super intense dreams haven't stopped, either - so everything just feels hazy and foggy. My memory hasn't been fairing well. If I try to think too hard, I end up with a headache.

On the other hand, the music video for "Strawberry Swing" by Coldplay came out yesterday. Pure awesomeness, I recommend it.

And I've been rewatching Supernatural, the last episode I watched being "Playthings". The beauty of it is that I'd totally forgotten the scene where Sam gets drunk. Hilarious. :D

Anyway, see you on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment