Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to school . . . with some wishes on the side.

"Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right, because I'm an idiot." One of Jacob's chapter titles in Breaking Dawn. LOVE.

Yeah, school. Blah. Bright side, I've started Lit, a subject I've wanted to do since a year or so ago. It's sooo much more fun than English. :D

On the other hand? Things are slowing down. Time's starting to lull. It's really weird. So I'm kind of . . . well . . . out of it. :P

So, crazy rant/wish list.

I wish . . .
  • That time would speed up
  • People with even a crumb of talent or intellect get the recognition they deserve.
  • Pressure, any kind, could be non-existent.
  • That I could be taller. Even just a couple of inches, I'll be happy with that.
  • That kids in developing countries don't have to die for the sake of rich people enjoying mansions and cars and jacuzzis. That's just sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment