Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello stress. My new enemy.

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me. :P Somewhat cheesy, but hey, it works. So things at school are like "OMG I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEE", and at the same time "I love this moment, right here, right now".

Negatives? Things are slipping. I went a few days without thinking about Castiel until he was brought up in conversation. D:

My room is a mess somehow. I don't remember how things got so messy.

The positives of this new stress (which has
been caused by my HARRY POTTER themed food tech folio, just another example of what I've described above)? Maybe I'll lose some weight. Want to get fitter. So that I'm not ashamedly huffing when I have to run. :P

So I've been snapping at people. Which I never really do purposely. Not that this is on purpose. Oh lordy.

...and I've been fairly mixed up lately. BLAH.

Random-picture-describing-my-emotions time!

No comments:

Post a Comment