Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lucille, how you tease me so. d(^_^)b

THE VASCO ERA. Enough said.

The pasta turned out fantastic. The sauce especially brought this fresh taste to it. I'm told that it was amazing.


And I made the treacle toffee today. It turned out much better than when I'd practiced it at home. I did end up spilling treacle on the bench, but a little puddle is okay compared to a blackened stovetop at home that required much scrubbing since I hadn't used a big enough pot. (which I learnt from and got this huge one today. Still bubbled really huge but didn't overflow, thank goodness.)

This toffee is enough to glue your mouth shut for a while.
As my friend Jewels learnt the hard way.

I still have to wrap the squares up into little packs of wonderful for the gift bags.
Worked on my media music video. Bridezilla's Queen of Hearts.

I shall leave you some lyrics from Oh Sam, a Vasco Era track.

I wanna find a soul in a land that's died,
A soul in a land that's turning round
Wasting time . . .
Can't look them in the eye
As I'm walking home
To you
Cause they know what I have done
What I have done

First two lines are a nice metaphor for life, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment