Friday, October 15, 2010

And not a minute spent to think that we'd regret. So we just take it back, so we just take it back ...

Stress. It's like the number one thing to trip people up these days. And anger.

The only one who's allowed to get angry for no reason is my friend Crowley over here.

Because he's a DEMON, that's why. :D

I've also noticed that the only way you can get to that point, is by lack of RELAXING and knowing when enough is enough.

So here are things that work for me. And in moderation, people. Don't get lazy. I think that's my main problem.
  • Listen to music. Really depends on my mood; Vampire Weekend for cheering me up, Paramore/The Vasco Era if I'm feeling that tad bit rebellious, and Doves B-side songs turned down low to drift off to sleep to.
  • BREATHE. Most of the times when you're that stressed and angry, you're not thinking straight. And watch who you take it out on! It's one thing to yell when the reciever deserves it, another to inflict it on people who are trying to help you.
  • Think happy thoughts.
  • Try wearing a funny hat with a straight face. Walk around like you're not wearing it and let the reactions cheer you up.
Stay calm and enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. That list will probably get me through the rest of this year:)
    And that hat you were wearing the other day, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete