Friday, October 29, 2010

Seeing somebody's aura ... it's much more than just seeing somebody.

"Brighter" by Paramore... I should really review "All We Know".

AFTER EXAMS.

  • English
  • Lit
  • Legal
  • Food/Media (on the same day...oh dear)
Lit is INTENSE right now, but I feel much better about it than the English exam. Now I know what people mean by wanting an exam result so much you're willing to work your behind off.


OH MY GOSH.
You may as well just slap "Season 6 spoilers" on my blog and be done with it.


6x07. Dean's looking a bit more appealing nowadays.
...Jewels don't you dare say "I told you so".

1 comment:

  1. I know it's late but...

    I TOLD YOU SO! :D

    SEASON FIVE ARRIVE IN THE POST TODAY! HOORAY! Now I just have to kick my dad out of the tv room and watch it!

    ReplyDelete