Friday, August 12, 2011

Hold on tight... I'm a revolution.

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind blur of work, essays, blasting dance music, stress and just some general fun. As well as the bonding moments here and there.

A friend went to LeakyCon in Orlando (yes, I was so jealous but very happy for her!) and she brought me back a little something (in the photo below). My mind was blown.

I went with a friend to a book signing of none other than Lauren Kate herself. This would not be a complete blog spot without some sort of proof photo, so here it is.



We gorged - yes, it's appropriate use here! - afterwards at the Pancake Parlour (I haven't been since I was perhaps five years old, I think?) and then went and saw Potter (my second time). Finally tried Ben and Jerry's... expensive but great.


The weekends also give me something to work towards. Sometimes student life gets a little too solitary, so the weekends with my relatives are a great grounding.

There will be a review of Lauren Kate's Passion undoubtedly coming soon, and I'm thinking of doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I've also managed to secure a place for early access to Pottermore, which I'm very excited about. I hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment