Thursday, February 9, 2012

You can't push it underground, you can't stop it screaming out...


Invincible Pictures, Images and Photos

It's interesting to consider the early riser I used to be, compared to the night owl that I've become. I cringe when I think of how energetic I was at 7am, compared to my usual burst of energy nowadays around 9pm. I'm getting ready to move house next week, and I've also been making preparations for Thailand; vaccinations and the like.

Showing a new girl the ropes at work has been quite a head spinner; teaching the waitressing habits - which have been ingrained into me so much that it's as habitual as my pre-bedtime ritual - has been something of an irony to me.


University is about to start in a few weeks; it's been a fantastic five month break, but I can't wait to get back into the essay fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment