Sunday, September 23, 2012

Things and Stuff.

Hello there! I've been quite busy lately and it feels like I never have enough time lately. Uni will be finishing in a couple of weeks and I've been working as much as I can.



It's always awkward when a customer deliberately catches my eye and I walk over to ask what they want. Only to find it was just awkward eye contact and nothing more. Because waitresses are meant to be invisible unless the customer wants something.


I'm looking forward to the releases of Chad Sugg's Was and Muse's The 2nd Law album releases this coming week. I've also been eagerly enraptured by the current episodes of Doctor Who; now that I caught up with the series' reboot onwards, I'm watching episodes as they come out now. Such a renewed excitement. I finished Dollhouse last week and felt slightly disappointed, it's not Joss Whedon's best.

*coughAvengersBuffyCabincough* 



I also watched Ruby Sparks yesterday and was slightly impressed. It was not so much a rom-dramedy as a reflection on writers and their creations, so the story still appealed to me despite the love story. You can't predict a relationship even if you have total creative control.

No comments:

Post a Comment