Thursday, October 4, 2012

To achieve in my lifetime... REBOOT.


Stockholm at night.

Meet the following people:
  • A 667er
  • Misha Collins
  • J.K.Rowling
  • Lauren Kate
  • Maggie Stiefvater
  • Julie Benz
  • David Boreanaz
  • Amy Acker
  • Alyson Hannigan
  • Alexis Denisof
  • John Barrowman
  • David Tennant
Have my own car
Go out on a date!*
Get a horse drawn carriage ride
Have a song dedicated to me
Get my probationary driver's license before I'm twenty-two**
Feel like I belong in my family
Buy a city apartment in Melbourne (and outright!)
Buy my mum a house
Travel overseas at least once
Live in a place other than Australia for a lengthy timeframe

Travel to these places:

EUROPE List
  • Paris/Versailles, France
  • Cyprus
  • Stockholm, Sweden
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • London, England
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
Other places
  • Bangkok/Phuket***, Thailand
  • California, USA
  • NYC, USA
Speaking of which, get a passport!
Not move house for at least two years
Experience snow****
See Coldplay live
See Muse live
See a band or singer other than Coldplay or Muse live
Have a huge bookshelf to fit ALL my books, movies and television shows
Live with awesome roommates 
Ride a tram just for fun, not to actually go someplace! Achieved 17/10/12
My prince charming composing a song with me in mind*****
Pay off my student debt
Get in the film industry somehow******
Love unconditionally...and have it reciprocated
Own a pair of knee high black and white striped socks
Win once at NaNoWriMo
Get at least one book published *******
Hear a piece of music that makes my heart break, and complete it simultaneously. 

*           I mean come on guys. Chivalry gets you laid.
**         Doesn't seem likely with the Swedish possibility
***       Well yes, I've done it before this reboot, but hey, I've done it.
****     Not counting the time when I was two. I want to remember it.
*****   (cheesy, but...I need a Disney moment at some point)
****** (Even if it's just holding a boom mike. I'll be happy)
******* Apparently online counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment