Sunday, December 23, 2012

Seasonal (Mildura Edition).




So I'm back in Mildura - in time for a 30°C or higher Christmas. My gypsy style of living (university student style!) has allowed me to experience so many different kinds of decorating this Christmas season. First my minimalist approach. The antics of Cheer Day at Starbucks. Chadstone's enormous two-story tree was quite the jaw drop. My aunty's tree and outdoor lights, and now my mother's tree and outdoor lights, as above.

The drive up was quite okay, I got three hours' worth driving. It's a relief to get time off work and the drama. I've never been one for drama, as people who know me are aware of. The twenty or so years of my life  span have had enough drama.

Christmas carols playing in the background: Chad Sugg, The Fray, Coldplay, Darren Criss, Bridezilla.

And some Melbourne appreciation; including an early Christmas present to myself. Click to enlarge.



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Edit: This is my 300th post here at Crazy Catastrophes!

No comments:

Post a Comment