Tuesday, April 30, 2013

London calling!



So I'm aware that I haven't updated this blog since before Sea Battle/Tallinn. Let me just say now, that Sea Battle came as advertised; over 2000 exchange students on a boat with cheap alcohol. Do the maths.

So I'll just show you some things from Tallinn. It's a nice place, and I'll be back end of next month for my Tallinn/St Petersburg/Helsinki tour.












I'm done with class for the rest of this exchange (can I hear a YAY!?) and I leave for London on Friday. My list is longer than the Paris one and I'm beyond excited. London already feels expensive though, and I feel like a stingy tourist looking at prices for touristy places.

I want to find the Abbey Road crossing and get a photo op.
I want to walk down the Millennium Bridge.
I want to walk past Thames House and down the River.
I want to cross Tower Bridge somehow.
I want to poke out my tongue at guards at Buckingham Palace.
I want to find 10 Downing Street.
I want to stand in Trafalgar Square.
I want to know if the Queen's home at Windsor Castle.
I want to find Captain Jack Harkness.
I want to hear Big Ben ring out over the city.

I want, I want, I want... and will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment