Sunday, April 4, 2010

Less than one week. Ehhh. New discoveries.


Happy Easter. I hope you enjoyed the chocolate pig out. I personally didn't feel like it this year, but no matter. Made Oreo flavoured ice cream yesterday, tasted it tonight . . . and it was so much better than simply eating an Oreo. It had the whole cookies-and-cream thing going on. It might just be my new thing. I'll definitely be making some more, mainly for Friday.

Five days to go. More like four, at the time of this post.

Supernatural Episode "Dark Side of the Moon" (Yeah, I keep up with the US. Included in the definition of fangirl. Cause I'll all that). So sad. And yet, so brilliant. I recommend this ep, no, I prescribe it for any fan. I shall not spoil, only mention . . . a few loved characters return for this ep and one particularly dirty angel has a cringeworthy moment in the spotlight {not Cas. Cas is no dirty angel ;)} . I shall only include the sypnosis and some pictures.

Ambushed by angry hunters, Sam and Dean are shot and killed and sent to Heaven. Castiel warns Dean that Zachariah is looking for them in Heaven so they need to lay low while searching for an angel named Joshua who can help them since he talks directly to God. While searching for Joshua, the brothers run into some old friends and family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment