Monday, April 12, 2010

Life, how much do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I AM EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD. Yeah. Hasn't really sunk in yet. So I may as well talk about other things. Am yet to see Supernatural 5x17, and coming up is 5x18 . . . EPISODE ONE HUNDRED. Wow.

I shall list the rare treasures life has thrown my way. When they do come my way, I'm feeling the happiest.
  • Bear hugs, cuddles, the lift and spin hug . . . well, any hug really.
  • A Supernatural episode that makes my jaw drop and keeps it hanging there.
  • Cups of hot chocolate. Well, not really rare, but still.
  • Rainy nights and thunderstorms.
  • Songs that get in my head, really good ones and stay there. Especially the really sweet ones.
  • The lift and hug spin. I know I've already said this, but it can't be said enough. It's beyond words how awesome it is. Being picked up off the ground makes me feel better. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment