Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I don't hear voices in my head... I hear music, 24/7. That any different? XD

Can anyone say ... 100th blog post? :)
  • English
  • Lit (as of tomorrow, anyway)
  • Legal
  • Food/Media (on the same day...oh dear)
A list of Ear Worms I've had for the past few weeks or so.
  • "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic", "Brighter", "Emergency", "Here We Go Again" and "Let This Go"  by Paramore
  • "Run" and "Cousins" by Vampire Weekend
  • "Lumos Flies" (parody of Fireflies!) by All Caps
  • "Snape vs Snape" by Ministry of Magic
  • "Lucille", "When We All Lost It" and "When We Went" by The Vasco Era
  • "Stutter" and "Granger Danger" by Darren Criss
  • "The Man Who Told Everything", "Almost Forgot Myself", "The Last Son", "Catch The Sun", "Here It Comes" and "The Cedar Room" by Doves
  • "Invaders Must Die" by The Prodigy
  • "Shimmer" by Fuel
...I think that's all of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment