Saturday, November 20, 2010

And I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserve to be alive.

I'm finally comfortable with myself as a person. I've learned to accept myself. Something I haven't been able to do for years. It's amazing to have another level of freedom.

So the Harry Potter marathon and the Deathly Hallows was BEYOND EPIC. Enough said.


So there was this little exhibition with all the art subjects and students' works being showcased. Including my music video, which you can see over in the side somewhere. >>>

I ended up winning an encouragement award for Media. A very big surprise for me. I recieved this book on the Gruen Transfer and I love it already.

To quote Harry and the Potters, "This book is so AWESOME".


So this made me fangirl.

Misha Collins is certainly on his way to achieving world domination.

And then I saw this a few days ago and I nearly died. SPOILERS for 6x10.
All I can really think when I see this is lkfsdfnjdskdjfvh. MEG. Meg?! What?!

In the middle of all this, I haven't really been feeling well at ALL. It's fairly horrible but nothing I haven't survived before.

No comments:

Post a Comment