Thursday, July 21, 2011

The scarecrow walks at midnight, but I walk all alone.

See the post from last week for the Youtube clip this was in.

So I finally saw the last Harry Potter film. And I have no idea how to feel about it, honestly. I'm numb. They screwed up things such as how Lily's sacrifice saved Harry through the end, Teddy Lupin, how the Elder wand saved the day. But overall it could have been worse.

Work's going much better. It's so much better than the gym, I'm on my feet for hours and I'm being paid for it. Plus I come across people who look like celebrities. Like Jesus from True Blood and Sam from Glee. And one group I served had heavy Irish accents that I couldn't understand at first. I'm having trouble balancing my readings/essay/documentary pitch with work, but I'll get there. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment