Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love...

I can't get over Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran's music video for Lego House. I watched it so many times, I heard the song on the radio and started singing along. Eventually bought the album.

Coincidentally, I'll be going to see him live in August. The album's incredible, especially considering how young he is! (About a year older than me).

I don't know if you can gather, but I read The Hunger Games before seeing the film; the shaky camera was annoying, but it was a deliberate and calculated choice that amplifies the film, which I can't deny after seeing it twice.

Real or not real?

I'll be going to Oz Comic Con and a True Blood Con, both within the month of July.

Sam Trammell, anyone?
He'll be at the True Blood con.
Sean Maher, also known as Simon on Firefly.
He'll be at the Oz Comic Con.
I think Stan Lee is at Oz as well, but I was never a huge fan of comic books or graphic novels. Scott Pilgrim is the closest I'll get on that topic. Scott is the exception.

Charlaine Harris is also going to be at True Blood! I've just finished Deadlocked and I agree with the majority of reviews; this is a better book, considering the past couple of books. Eric/Sookie fans will be slightly disappointed, but I think their relationship in this book is portrayed realistically; you can only be in the 'in love' stage for so long and their relationship becomes a little more strained. This is a book of answers; the cluviel dor, fairy stuff, and people of Bon Temps seem to be settling down.


I've been pretty busy with my life in Melbourne. Adjusting from something huge like the Thailand trip hasn't been the best of things, considering 5-6 days a week I'm going it alone, figuratively. It's difficult when people or things to inspire me just haven't been working as well for me. I've loved this usually, right now I just can't explain it.

Wait. I can in one word.

Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment