Saturday, June 2, 2012

Don't wait for too long.


I didn't know that you were going to be such a good thing.
Classes are finished for now. I only have the one exam left and an assignment.

I have a pile of entertainment awaiting; both books and television. Community will be next, after Angel, and Pride and Prejudice will be succeeded by titles such as Lauren Kate's Rapture, John Green's Paper Towns, David Nichollis' One Day, and many, many more. There will be reviews here.

Seriously considering a study exchange program. Paperwork and money problems are discouraging, but I know it's something I want to do. Sweden is a big possibility.

And I've been deciding on wall decoration for my room at my aunty's house. I'm making a conscious decision to stray from my adolescence and these are similar to what I've eventually decided on.



I hope you are well; may your life be full of wonderfully crazy catastrophes.

No comments:

Post a Comment