Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dogwalking.

I walked two dogs today. My grandma's called Harry, and our own called Jessie. Two different experiences altogether.

I found a problem with Harry. I'm not quite sure what breed he is, but he's too SMALL. Jessie's a Labrador. Harry actually TROTTED, and only for a block. I see why everyone wants them - to pose. :P I took Jessie straight afterwards. Boy, there was a difference. Pun intended. Harry's a boy. He lifted his leg up at everything. I mean, EVERYTHING.

Jessie's a girl. Not so macho. Plus, she was actually eager for a walk. She set off on a gallop straight off. I always keep up with her by running. :D

There's always these annoying kids down our street that ride up and down on scooters, they're just annoying. We met them about a block in - they all had to get out of the way. They were SCARED. "WOAH, that's a big dog."

Actually felt like I accomplished something today when I got home exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment