Thursday, June 18, 2009

A pre-exams rant for you all.


School this week. People ask me for all these answers. Answer to this and that. Even in Maths, which I'm pretty hopeless at. But I've had my own questions this week, and that's really shocked some people. How to react when someone who apparently knows the answers is asking questions themselves? For some, it's the apocalypse.

I don't rush home and study. NO WAY. I don't think I've picked up a school book outside of school for a couple of weeks! Probably a bad thing to say, considering we have exams next week, but I can't be STUFFED studying.

I hate how in society, even the tiniest amount of intellect in someone is condemned, not rewarded.

My brain is soooo cloudy right now, been having these super intense, vivid dreams lately. It's like I'm awake. But I can't tell you what they're about - I can't even remember them. I wake up, and ten seconds later I'm going, " . . . what the?"

Good luck, for those of you sitting exams. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment