Monday, September 13, 2010

Secrets.

So, secrets.
We all have them.
And I mean EVERYBODY.
I have plenty. And they're fairly big. If you know them all, then you're earned them without trickery or you've properly earned my trust.

. . . and yes, I have trust issues. That's only a little secret of mine. You would have to know all my secrets to understand why, but before that, I have to trust you. Oy.

You have secrets too. I know you do. I know your secret.
















. . . I hope I sucked you in, because I really don't know. XD . . . or do I? ;)

And if they're not secrets of your own, they're other people's secrets.
And secrets are still secrets unless the amount of people that know the secret exceeds three.

And the word secrets doesn't even look like a word any more.

Sometimes secrets are necessary.
You might be curious about mine, but trust me, it's necessary to shut up about them.
The secret could give somebody feet of clay and you just might be better off not knowing.

Sometimes secrets are annoying.
Like when you want to tell somebody one but you know you can't.
Or if you know someone's keeping something from you.

Sometimes secrets are surprising.
Like if you win an award without prior knowledge.
Or somebody's doing something nice for you.

Sometimes secrets are sad.
Like if you've lost somebody.
Or something awful's happened.

But whatever they are, secrets really depend on the situation.
And I've built my life on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment