Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Now what would you say if I told you that everyone thinks you're a crazy old cat?

...hey man, now you're really living.

Supernatural season 6 finale...well, there comes a time where every fangirl outgrows her fictional angel. Especially with that ending. *tear*

I love this scarf from Scott Pilgrim's Knives. I'm contemplating whether to take up knitting just for this scarf.


Also, got an unexpected phone call from a marketing company I applied for work to. My schedule conflicts prevent me from working there, but hey! One, they thought I was a potential for the job, two, they called to follow up. First people to do these things since I've started looking for work.

Assignments, cooking, housemates, family. End of the trimester in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment