Sunday, May 29, 2011

You see the colours in me like no one else. ♥

From here.
And also. I might have felt this what feels like a lifetime ago. The difference with me was, it wasn't reciprocal. Hey, these experiences make us stronger.

"No, when I say I love you, I wanna say something more. What I’m trying to say is…I like you. And everything you felt for her I felt for you too, except you got your heart broken just once. I get mine broke every day. Every time you don’t look at me the same way I look at you, and I know this ruins everything and I know this makes things awkward, we’re just supposed to be friends but…is it selfish of me to want more than that? I want…all of you. And all I have to give in return is myself. I wish I could give you more."

I think of the people who have been the focus of my past obsessions with them... and I think, what on EARTH was I thinking?! Only because I know so much better by now. I was fueled by romanticised, Hollywood type thinking. Which only really made things much more painful.

It brings to mind a certain phrase.
...self-sabotage.

I wish I knew what to do in this particular dilemma. It's not life or death, thank goodness, so I can take my time deciding. I just don't know. Send me a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment