Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'll look after you... ♥



Sad to say, after about a year of waitressing, I haven't been able to exorcise my Demon of Clumsy. However, there's more awareness, and that's progress.

...and no, we don't have chips. Something a few customers seem to have a problem with.

A week left of holidays - more like a few days now, really. No Monday or Friday classes, yes!

Still reeling from my Oz Comic Con experience. Honestly, I had no trouble talking to people because they were all so awesome. All I really had to say was "DAVID TENNANT!" and everyone would reply "I KNOW!" - I didn't want to leave. I'm definitely going next year.

...antsy about knowing the result for my study exchange application, but all good things come to those who can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment