Friday, July 20, 2012

Maybe I fell in love when you woke me up ♥



Ed Sheeran in a few weeks. I've been listening to + in preparation. And his cover of Wonderwall is enough to make anybody fall in love.

I've also started a blog for a class, Crazy Academic Waitress. If you would like to see my academic musings on globalisation, feel free.

I've also decided not to go to the True Blood con. Once I find somebody to benefit from my change in decision, things should be fine. Hopefully.

Waiting on people has ruined me - I think I've lost faith in humanity. The regulars are fine, they've gotten to see me for the person that I am. It's just the people that expect to be waited on as though they were royalty. Yes, ordering six coffees at the one time and expecting them to arrive in a timely fashion when there's so much other crap going on around you... of course the world doesn't centre around you!

Needless to say, I was nodding as I read this blog post quite emphatically; I think I got whiplash.

Sometimes it's all too much and I forget what it's like to feel - other than empty and broken, I mean. Sometimes there's that wonderful reminder. Music's always been something that's helped me feel; it's always been there for me. Not that I know too much about it, but it's a more emotional connection than a technical one. I'm a very up and down person. Emotional extremes.

Animation class.

No comments:

Post a Comment