Saturday, October 20, 2012

A girl like you's just irresistible.



Work's going quite well. Being experienced in the field isn't a a bad thing, in my case. I understand now why every employer prefers experience over enthusiasm. Not that enthusiasm hinders; it's a rarity that's stayed with me, even though I've switched restaurants. New system, new people (both staff and customers), new dynamics, new dishes.

I remembered this cover.
 I haven't read this in a while.
 I probably should.
I've also started long distance walking. Nothing athletic or ambitious; but I love the chemical rush. Work out clothes would be handy. I've never thought about the gym, and the idea of wandering around such equipment makes me feel dizzy. Me and weights? I'm trying not to think about it.

I also achieved an item on my bucket list a few days ago. It's something anyone can do, but we're such control freaks nowadays. We always have to know where we're going and what we're doing. 

 

 

Ride a tram just for fun, not to actually go someplace!
Achieved 17/10/12


A little story behind this picture above. I was having a bad day and my friend Sam suggested we achieve this trip (good thing, if I'd tried it alone I would have ended up planning it). We were at the Galactic thing at Crown and he made me try the Raging Ape game. YouTube if you're unfamiliar with it. I won, high voltage, 3000. I earned 15 tickets and these things were what I ended up with. I keep them in my pocket to randomly remind myself of my inner strength.

You know what? It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment