Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bon voyage...





We had goodbye drinks at Sahara Restaurant on Swanston Street Friday evening, and I was delighted and touched by the night's turnout and the diversity between them; whether they were family members or friends.

 

The venue itself was wonderful. The restaurant offered wonderful food, good drinks and a beautiful atmosphere, which faded from the lazy afternoon to the lit up splendour of the night. The staff were particularly friendly and inviting.


My purple beanie as a going away gift could not have been more perfect. My friend Gen had seen it and been reminded of me; hard to see why? I can already tell that this is going to be a favourite piece of mine that I will wear everywhere and with everything.


Feeling so much love from my loved ones before I depart in a few days... there are no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment