Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm letting go tonight...



New tumblr! Come find me. http://crazycatastrophes.tumblr.com/

So I've come to realise a few things; after people have revealed their feet of clay and have just toppled like the worthless monuments that they think to be. I'm sick of people being fed up with my actions, only for them to do actions themselves that make me fed up. I'm tired of being made to feel guilty for wanting things. I want to wake up. I want to change. I want to blossom. I want to let go. I want to be happy. I'm going to do what I want for myself, as well as others.


Seeing Wreck-It Ralph only further drove this realisation home for me. Without spoiling too much, a certain protagonist decides he's not happy with things as they are and decides to go out and make changes. Even while being repeatedly told that these changes are impossible and further attempts to persuade him otherwise only just pushes him further. He makes new friends, and there's plenty of video game references for those of you paying attention.



We're all counting the days until that plane is ready for boarding. Shopping, currency exchange and packing have been involved and it still hasn't entirely sunk in yet. I'm wondering when it will... both terrified and excited for it to hit when I get on that plane.


I hope you all are well. I'm going to miss this place that is Melbourne...

No comments:

Post a Comment