Thursday, June 2, 2011

True sentences.



Dessert flavoured yogurts are possibly the best compromise.

I should start things much sooner.

You listen to music either to party or relax to.

I've got nothing else to lose, I lost it all when I found you, and I wouldn't change a thing.

A decision can be made within a split second...or take about an hour to realise.

Put fruit where you normally store your junk food - trust me.

Why do we like to hurt so much?

Reflexes subconsciously develop once we accept consistent clumsiness.

Subtlety is beauty. Things don't have to be obvious to be beautiful.

Some people can be so wonderful that they can make you ache.

Paradoxes can be quite amazing to witness.

Music has the ability to break hearts with its beauty, as well as complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment