Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back to school. Blegh.

Yeah, it's back to school. Nothing much exciting. I had to miss a day for the Gold Coast holiday, and now I have to go back to school.

I had an epiphany about the world. It's pretty corrupt. No, it's VERY corrupt. Ever picked up rubbish because you WANTED to, not because you were told to? So many people don't bother about that, and they miss the point entirely. Melbourne friends have heard this before (and I guess it rubbed off on me), but it's putting people below you, to have to FORCE themselves to clean up after you. Disgusting. And I'm not just saying that because it's usually me.

What I'd like to say is that I'm sorry for any injustice I caused. I'd like to reverse it if possible. And I want to help people, I really do.

1 comment:

  1. You just reminded me of when we had to make that thing about rubbish on Director in Multimedia last year. Good times. =P
    And I agree with you, the world IS very corrupt. Lots of people are just too careless...even us sometimes.
    I like what you said at the end: "What I'd like to say is that I'm sorry for any injustice I caused. I'd like to reverse it if possible. And I want to help people, I really do."
    I agree :)

    ReplyDelete