Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jonas Brothers

Okay, I know that a lot of people prefer to hate these guys, call them Disney sellouts, but these guys are really great. Fantastic lyrics, catchy music - they're just plain addictive. I myself was requested these guys while songfic-ing and LOVED their song SOS, which encouraged me to get that album (Jonas Brothers) and encouraged me to get their next album (A Little Bit Longer). They are VERY inspirational - in fact, several of their tracks are in the official Catty playlist.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Tracks of theirs that I love:
  • SOS
  • Hold On
  • Goodnight and Goodbye
  • Australia
  • Games
  • When You Look Me In The Eyes
  • Inseperable
  • Just Friends
  • Hollywood
  • Burnin' Up
  • Shelf
  • Lovebug
  • Can't Have You
  • Video Girl
  • Got Me Going Crazy
  • A Little Bit Longer

. . . okay, I'm definitely buying the next album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times. I'm hooked.

Go listen.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh MICHELLE! I LOVE YOU! =D Baha!

    Aw YAY I'm glad you're gonna buy LVATT =] (Comes out June 16 - can't wait xD)

    "they're just plain addictive." Well said, haha.

    "I myself was requested these guys while songfic-ing and LOVED their song SOS, which encouraged me to get that album (Jonas Brothers)" Aw that's cool, I never knew that! Remind me to thank that person who requested them =p LOL.

    "They are VERY inspirational." Agreed!

    You Mishy Moo, are one awesome person.
    =]

    ReplyDelete