Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shelly's holiday to the Gold Coast

Wow. Gold Coast. It's like Vegas in paradise. Oh, wait, there was a shop by that name. My first real holiday. My first time on a plane. Gold Coast is just . . . WOW.

The plane ride going I was panicked. Very. The plane coming back was a LOT better.
A sad visual of today's world. Taken at Melbourne Airport.

Highlights:
  • The Superman Escape ride at Movie World. OMG. FANTASTIC. A must. YOU MUST. WOW. I went on it twice. Read at the link if you want specifics. I APPROVE.
  • Seeing a LOT of people drunk on Saturday night. They were funny.
  • Melbourne Airport is GREAT. Endless shopping bliss.
  • Waiting for queues for Wet 'n' Wild. Those queues were CRAZY. One of them I was in for half an hour!
  • Our room. It was VERY nice.
  • Passing the Clock Hotel when the clock struck. That turned heads.

And yeah. I think that's everything. Had a great time. Next stop, America. When I can get the money. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment