Friday, May 15, 2009

(8) Oh love don't let me go . . .

Lately I feel like I've been torn in two. I'm yearning to see Melbourne and friends and family that live there, but I'm getting to know everyone at school. Everything's great, and I'm feeling the benefits of being a senior (study periods = YAY).

Lately I've been listening to "Life In Technicolor ii" by Coldplay, and for me it's probably the track that will remind me of this year when I look back on it. So many things are happening to me - not including exams and SACs and stuff. :

My life is finally taking off. And "Life In Technicolor ii" really describes this feeling accurately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxmH4v0DJiQ

There's a wild wind blowing
Down the corner of my street
Every night they're headlights glowing
There's a cold world coming
On the radio I heard
Baby it's a violent world

Oh love don't let me go
Won't you take me where the street lights glow
I can hear it coming
I can hear the sire of the sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground

Time came a creeping
Oh and time's a loaded gun
Every road is a ray of light
It goes on
Time only can lead you on
Still it's such a beautiful night

Gravity released me
And don't ever hold me down
Now my feet won't touch the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment