Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I HATE HOMEWORK.

I HATE IT. I REALLY DO.

Sometimes, and I mean, RARELY, there's the occasional assignment that's really awesome, but the rest of the time? TORTURE. It's enough to put anyone off schooling.

High school is torture. I love the social aspect of it, seeing friends and stuff, (especially in senior years!) but the homework in senior years is pure hell. It's in ANY high school, world wide. And I know that exams and stuff are important for the future, but seriously, burying us in even more homework is NOT the solution.

As someone going from an all-girl school to a co-ed school this year, I think the transition has gone rather smoothly - I actually think this school has improved me socially for these first few months!

But the homework just sucks. I just wanted to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment