Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catty: Draft #2

Okay, so I've added another Shelly/Tim scene in the library - Shelly goes to check out a stack of books for an assignment and comes across Tim: they find out they have studies scheduled at the same time, and they bond briefly. This is before all the major stuff, but at least after they meet, somewhere in between.

I also made the Heather/Lucas pairing a bit more pronouced - the school treats them like a celebrity couple (which the couple don't object to) and giving them more of a bond, I guess. Though they'll never really compare to Shelly/Tim, that's for sure. I've done that purposely.

I've also named the chapters according to what happens in them, one worded: City, Attraction, Shattered and so on. So far, 19 chapters, 26,000 words.

I'm also thinking about a possible sequel. Early on, Lucas had been a more prominent character, but as Catty developed I ended up pushing him into the background. The next one, you'll see how Lucas copes from the events of Catty: and in a rather unusual way, too. That's all I'm saying about that. :D More Shelly/Tim conflict, of course, though it causes me almost physical pain to have to make conflict for the pair!

Working titles are Advance and Disperse.

1 comment:

  1. awww thts so cute you dont want to cause conflict!
    omg sequal!? i cant wait OMGGGGGGGGGG!
    =D
    well done =D

    ReplyDelete