Saturday, May 9, 2009

(8) Shut Up And Let Me Go by The Ting Tings

The world can be such a cruel and upsetting place.

Everyone has future dreams, but statistically only a few people really fullfill them in their lifetime. Children are abused, war is declared for the stupidest reasons ("Said I'm going to buy a gun and start a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for" {A Rush Of Blood To The Head by Coldplay}) and innocent people suffer for others' greed and pride. People are seperated from loved ones, people in unfortunate circumstances live in poverty while the rich enjoy five star hotels. Lives are ruined for the sake of it.

It's not fair.

I want to do something. I really do. I want to change the world. Social divides to disappear, criminals getting their just desserts, people to be happy and to live their lives the way they want with no one holding them back.

And I hope I'm not alone in this.

1 comment:

  1. you're not alone, i agree with you 187425986723945710375-03%!
    if thats even a number rofl!
    yeah it isnt fair and we can change that =D

    ReplyDelete