Saturday, May 2, 2009

Coldplay


THE BEST BAND IN EXISTENCE. Though that's just my opinion. Extraordinary music. Powerful lyrics. It's also Shelly's favourite band in Catty, and a lot of their songs made it onto the playlist. I myself, of the four albums currently out, have the last three albums (A Rush Of Blood To The Head, X&Y and Viva La Vida), and am planning to buy their earliest one soon (Parachutes). Also have the EP Prospekt's March, and it's definitely worth buying. Honestly, they're wonderful. I wish I'd seen them live when they'd been in Melbourne. One of my biggest regrets. Hopefully they'll do a tour for the next album in a couple of years' time.
Favourite tracks:
  • ALL of Prospekt's March
  • Politik, In My Place, God Put A Amile Upon Your Face, The Scientist, Clocks, Warning Sign (A Rush Of Blood To The Head)
  • ALL of X&Y
  • ALL of Viva La Vida
  • Yellow, Don't Panic (Parachutes)

MUST LISTEN.

PS: The iTunes commercial advertising Viva La Vida? Totally awesome. Mindblowing. A must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment