Friday, May 22, 2009

(8) A Rush of Blood to the Head by Coldplay

This week has passed so quickly, and I've felt so many emotions that have overwhelmed me: disappointment, happiness, regret, surprise. And for once, all these feelings have added up, leaving me with one main thing: confusion. I hate being confused.

So the song that I've titled this blog with is something that I've been listening to lately. It's giving me an opportunity to think things out.

While lying on my bed listening to this song, I found myself staring at the ceiling - something I haven't done for a VERY long time. My first thought was to decorate it, as I haven't really done much with my room since moving. Harry Potter posters or something.

It's interesting how such a dull, white ceiling can be differently interpreted depending on your current mood.

And this wave of confusion has such bad timing. Hopefully by my next post, all this will be cleared up.

In the meantime, I'm going to Melbourne this weekend. Such overwhelming happiness and sadness hits me just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment