Sunday, May 3, 2009

The precious, fascinating art of multitasking.


There are so many funny instances in my life that involve multitasking - I guess you can say it's become an important life skill: not only for me, but it's become necessary in today's society. A teenager has to balance their social life with their homework pile and other catastrophes. An adult with a demanding job has to balance their family and financial issues. Even little kids play with many different toys at the same time.
One instance of my multitasking was at the end of last year, when I was about to move away from Melbourne. I'd finished school for that year, and I was doing work experience with a workers' union (incredibly satisfying work). By day I would work, then I would take the public trasport straight to the plaza on pay day, and buy Christmas presents for the friends I was moving away from (waaaa, I miss you guys), then come home and wrap them while MSNing and listening to new albums.
Another instance was doing my history assignment (bah) on T.S. Eliot. Looking for information while drinking soup and meanwhile listening to my Coldplay albums. And blogging.
I should be an octopus in a future life. Maybe I was one in a past life. :D
Tell me instances of your multitasking! Looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment