Saturday, January 15, 2011

I just wanna daaaaaaaance, I don’t really caaaaaaare.



From a recent meet up with my older brother and sister, who I hadn't seen in a really long time.

And flash to a younger time....

Awwwwww. :D
Okay, so here's another instance where I wish I could vlog.

Returning home, the family had some gifts for me from the Gold Coast, where they'd been while I was in Melbourne.

This poster.
(I definitely have some reorganising to do...)
These tees.



(This is now my second True Blood tee. YAY.)
 And even a HEDWIG.


But the one thing that really blew me away, I think, was this.

Oh, I'm going to have LOADS of fun with this.
I'm taking this as a sign and an opportunity to make a metaphor.

I'm finally organising the chaos of my own life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment