Monday, January 31, 2011

Not just another case of multiple personality disorder.



More anonymous stuff.
1) Is it possible to outgrow people? Because I think on some level I've outgrown you.
2) You annoy me. And you're a little controlling. Quit it.
3) I can't stop thinking about you. I think about you during the day, and I just... I don't know. Sigh. I'd like to think that you think of me too. Even just a little. I miss you.
4) Love you. I'll get to see you soon!

So I've found a place to live in Melbourne and I'm moving in a couple of weeks! Yay. Oh, and a bonus. The place where I'm staying has been renovated a few times, and my room has magnetic walls. Not kidding. I'll be able to put up all my posters without adhesives that wreck the walls. And I really want to get a couple of sets of alphabetic magnets.

So new stuff. More organising.

And Quelqu'un m'a dit has gotten me longing to learn French again.

C'est quelqu'un qui m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore
Serait-ce possible alors?

No comments:

Post a Comment