Friday, January 14, 2011

Things I've ephanised this week...

  • Things can and do happen unexpectedly while I'm not even looking; as cliche as it sounds, it's true.
  • My inner fangirl/geek did not appear from nowhere. It has origin.
  • I'm not ashamed of my past more than ever, it blessed me with this miraculous family half.
  • Things are worth fighting for, even if they go against all comfort zones, and even if both time and distance have joined forces against you.
  • I worry too much. WAY too much.
  • It is in fact, possible, to live without shame.
  • I'm not alone. No way. And I'm not going to be paranoid about being alone.
  • Genuine family love lasts for a lifetime. As opposed to material wealth that evaporates.
  • That part of me I always felt was missing? ...it was right here, all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment