Saturday, January 8, 2011

She says that love is for fools that fall behind.

High-Tops vs Low-Cuts?

Ended up getting a black pair of each. Yay.



I must say, it's nicely odd to wear low cuts when you've been wearing high tops for ages.
Though it feels strangely odd to have exposed ankles.

(Yeah, I've been trying to vocabulate {is that even a word?!} more. Been using words like "vaguely" and "somewhat", like "vaguely hungry" and "somewhat happy". Meh.)

One thing to add to my things I find awesome list is the Tinkerbell effect.

Oh! and I actually waited for Glee S1 to come out entirely and for cheaper. Ended up getting it last night for cheaper than buying the two halves together. Yay for good decisions.

And I'm leaving tomorrow! No idea if I'll be able to update this blog. But hey, I've been fairly regular until now.

So if you're particularly bored, browse though the fanfiction under the links to the right, or else explore the archives of this blog.

PS: We had tacos twice last month. You can imagine how I reacted.

No comments:

Post a Comment