Friday, April 22, 2011

Zis, chilwen, is a packing fwenzy.

Right now, I'm in my mess of a hole. Clothes are everywhere, my suitcase is somewhat full-ish, my flight information has been checked and is waiting ready. It's not much of a frenzy, I'm sorry to say.

I'm going to Mildura for a few days for easter. I shall see friends and it shall be fun. I leave tomorrow.

I have my stack of unread novels to choose from...


It's been my "I have university stuff/plans with actual people" pile, which is sad because I love reading and I used to be able to make the time to read through hundreds of pages. It feels like a hazy memory nowadays. I'm hoping to make a decent dent in this pile while I'm away. Now that the ghost has moved on, maybe things will be different for me up in Mildura.

No comments:

Post a Comment