Monday, November 19, 2012

The power of... chatting.


Credits: Conny Fridh/imagebank.sweden.se
It feels like some people are only out there to share in happiness; only to skitter away when things go bad. I feel that the true test in someone's strength is to see how they react and change with these bad circumstances.

And I'm not just saying that because of my Raging Ape high voltage victory.
Although that could be included.
But I digress.

There are a few people out there, I have to say, who genuinely care and that I can talk to. Sometimes our burdens are all relative, and even just discussing them without judgment of the speaker can speed recovery of the mind. Sharing the burden instead of keeping the cards to your chest.

I've forgotten the (small, but pretty darn effective) power a decent conversation, with somebody else, and both of us on the same footing, can have.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment