Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing day and RANDOM DANCING. Phew. I need to sit.

Oh my Castiel, today was INSANE.

I was hanging around for a few hours because the few moments I chose to enter a shop it really WAS insane. I almost fell asleep because that's how tired I got. The queues were spectacularly long and it was all SALE SALE SALE and BUY BUY BUY everywhere. It can get that tad bit overwhelming.

So I'm going to talk about the lunch I had in order to avoid thinking about it.

Homemade by yours truly and it was fantastically successful. Heated gravy instead of butter and roast lamb slices left over from Christmas with smears of gravy in between.

It is worth selling your soul for one of those. ommmmmnommmmmmm.

Oh. Something else awesome? Chuck. Wanted to see it for a while and I couldn't find the DVDs anywhere today. Then I slapped myself upside the head for thinking obsoletely

(...um, figure of speech guys)

and iTunes-ed. S1 just happens to be cheaper than I expected. Wooooo.



Drank three glasses of Coke today and thought nothing of it...until I put on a certain track and started dancing and jumping around the room with timed headbashing and lame air guitar.

...which I almost never do.

For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (while high on Coke!). Provided for your convenience on the right.

PS: I LOVE early - almost crack of dawn - hashbrown runs. They're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment