Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crazy.

So I've noticed that most visitors have viewed the "Obssessive Love Songs" post I made a while ago. Which is odd, because it was made a while ago. So I Googled the phrase, and guess what?



It's the sixth result.

Wow.

Of course my reaction is not that huge because I've already had something Google-able. My Quiglet (Violet/Quigley, A Series of Unfortunate Events) songfic(tion) epicness. And I found that out about four years ago.


Over 300 stories, about two years of work, mainly AU/OOC as well as within the ASOUE universe.
...avaliable via Google.

That reaction was huge. I can remember my friends running around the school screaming "MICHELLE MADE GOOGLE!!!!"

...I've definitely changed since then. I can remember feeling so isolated from everyone and just having such strong emotion that I expressed through these characters.

My fanfiction's avaliable to read in the links section in the side bar (above the music video); Post-Euphoria/Pre-Dysphoria, Exhaustion, and A Series of Quiglet Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment