Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reading requests?

So there's two books I'm eager to read; I'm a sucker for cover art. And from what I can tell from reviews, the first one is amazing.


Have any other titles to recommend? 
...I really don't want to vegetate, but I think it might be too late.


As for Supernatural season 6...

*insert dramatic score here*

If you make no improvement whatsoever, I'm breaking up with you. It's been a wonderful, one sided affair for about five years now, but you've changed. Way too much. Yes, sometimes change is good, but this rate of change too quickly is disturbing and scary. Out of the last ten episodes, only two are any good. TWO. 

This may be overeacting, but there were streaks of episodes that were AMAZING in seasons 1-5 and anything below would only last for an episode or two. There were weeks when by the start of the credits I'd be staring at the screen with my jaw dropped. And there was that fangirl incident that shall remain unsaid.

No lulls. 

This season so far has just been one huge lull with the exception of 6x04 (the FIRST episode to be shot, by the way) and to some extent even 6x06 and a LITTLE of 6x10. But it's inconsistent.

I shall only watch out of habit now. But I don't love you the same way. Not any more.

PS: MISHA COLLINS ON NCIS. AS A BAD GUY.
...well I knew this a while ago, but I figure it's time for a fangirl moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment